Dynamic organisations need a broad range of advisory services to support their ambition and growth.
As your business grows, our advisory services are designed to help you achieve your goals. Successful growth often means navigating a complex array of opportunities, challenges and risks.
Our experienced practitioners are available to help you understand, adapt to and overcome the various obstacles that may stand in the way.
Why Grant Thornton
Because you know your own businesses, we’ll listen to your needs. As part of the advisory process, we ask questions and pay attention to your responses. Rather than relying on off-the-shelf services that could loosely fit a range of clients, challenges and markets, we develop solutions tailored to your organisation and its unique requirements and objectives.
As a global organisation of member firms, we offer:
- integrated cross-border solutions
- strong collaborative networks
- centralised tools, methodologies and delivery models.
We offer a broad range of Advisory services, which include:
- business risk services
- capital markets
- corporate governance advisory services
- due dilligence
- forensics and investigation services
- CARE fraud and ethics hotline
- governance, risk and compliance services
- human resource consultancy services
- information technology services
- mergers and acquisitions
- operational improvement services
- project finance
- purchase price allocation
- share and business valuations
- strategic services
- succession , wills, trust and estate planning
- technology assurance services
- technology risk advisory services
- transaction advisory services